- The Chaos Computer Club reports one of its Tor servers was monitored.
- The NSA is specifically targeting Tor.
- Article suggesting using Tor increases risk.
- Prominent Muslims are targeted.
- Workers pass around snooped nude photos for their own enjoyment.
Probably plenty of more sinister breaches are occurring than simply passing around nudes. Someone like Snowden would likely not have been invited to participate in blackmail. With private companies involved in NSA spying, it is likely that groups will arise with informants in the NSA, insurance, banking, and tech sector. An extra-governmental elite, to patrol the invisible line between the haves and the have-nots.