- A new attempt to impersonate me on LinkedIn is made, right as I start a new contract with Disney. Work history is greatly understated. I assume that something I was writing was becoming uncomfortable, that my story was getting too believable, and SelectQuote was making a last ditch effort to end my career.
- I point out Michelle Tan and SelectQuote seemed to be relying on these impersonations, which, if successful, make it easier for her to dismiss my story.
- I uncovered the impersonation of a second SelectQuote employee, who also didn't leave under happy circumstances. The owner of the fake account posed as him in an attempt to lure me into a meeting.
- The revelations about the NSA's ICREACH, used to share data with outside organizations, makes the possible use of federal resources due to SelectQuote's manipulation all the more likely. Insurance data is used by the NSA, industry bigwigs like Charan Singh may have the know how to bring suspicion on enemies. Because I ran a Tor server, it wouldn't have taken much.
- I reported on poor use of Kansas funds to subsidize these miscreants.
- SelectQuote tried to use WIPO rulings to silence me.
- False allegations were made online, which can be shown to be false. Impersonation was used to discredit me.
- Jong Shyan Lee and Min Michelle Tan were rewarded handsomely for covering up the threats against my daughter.
- My daughter's life was threatened at SelectQuote Insurance.
- SelectQuote seemed to be aware of some of the problems I faced at home. The timing of a break-in and subsequent thefts are suspicious, as well.
Back to SelectQuote in San Francisco
I've been focusing on other divisions of SelectQuote and other topics for a little while now. So here's a refresher on the goings on at SelectQuote in San Francisco. It appears as if I was causing some consternation where I left off, as SelectQuote seems to have been escalating tactics. This high level view may provide a clue as to the reason: