- Reports of stolen prescription drugs and identity theft coming out of the Kansas City office.
- Testimony during corruption trial, taken with break-in to my apartment, suggest I was set-up.
- I'm not the only ex-SelectQuote employee impersonated online.
- But I was impersonated, more than once.
- A conspirator (Ian Kirwan) couldn't resist talking turkey.
The more I think about it, the more SelectQuote's apparent co-operation with dirty vice cops stinks. SelectQuote is operating as we'd expect a drug cartel would. I'll just do a quick round-up of a few points, as I'm predicting little traffic over the long weekend. Maybe I'll catch a few people in time to spark some discussion over turkey.